Affordable but stylish, wristbands became popular in fundraising until they got many uses. From clubs and pubs, amusement parks, hospitals for patient and staff identification, and even for marketing; wristbands are more useful than ever. Given at a club’s entrance upon ID check up, wristbands tell who can and cannot be served alcohol. Likewise, amusement parks issue this to tell the child’s height as a safety measure of some rides. Mostly used is the silicone wristband or popularly known as “rubber bracelet” because it is gentle on the skin, more durable, lightweight and waterproof.
Because there are wristband manufacturers who are offering low-cost, lightning fast and top quality personalised wristbands, such promises aren’t enough.
Ideal order process for wristbands
1. Clarify and ask for a quote. Use the email or the manufacturer’s chat service. If all is well, place the order.
2. Wristband manufacturer reviews and confirms within 20 minutes.
3. They send you an email. Once you confirm the order, they work on the design. This usually takes within 2-3 hours.
4. They send the invoice.
5. Once they receive the payment, production of wristband order happens. This would have a turnaround time of 10-12 business days. Then they ship within 7-8 business days. Express Order service is available.
6. If delivery is within the standard schedule, shipping is free no matter where you are in Australia.
Styles of silicone wristbands
Want to make your own silicone wristband? No problem. Uniqueness is a must for wristbands. You can put your name, logo or special phrase for your promotional wristband on the different styles available. You can conveniently do this on the manufacturer’s website. Of course, the colour choice is yours. Have it:
– Debossed. It is when they colour your engraved message with a different ink for maximum impact. This design of silicone wristband lasts the longest.
– The popular opposite of the debossed style is the embossed. Your logo or message sits on top of the silicone band.
– Printed wristbands are the cheapest. With a quality printed wristband the print lasts for months.
– And lastly, there’s the coolest glow in the dark, excellent for a night party or event.
Meaning of silicone bracelets’ colours
Meanings of colours change. However, here is what the most popular meaning of a wristband’s colour are. Different colours sometimes represent the same cause.
Black – Melanoma (skin cancer) and mourning
Blue – anti-bullying, general cancer, prostate cancer, tsunami relief, autism, domestic violence, child abuse and cystic fibrosis
Camouflage – military troops
Green – environment, leukemia, Muscular Dystrophy, organ donorship and cancer
Orange – Multiple Sclerosis, sports teams, Asperger’s syndrome, lupus and anti-smoking
Pink – breast cancer
Purple – general cancer, autism, Cystic Fibrosis, lupus, domestic violence and Alzheimer’s disease
Rainbow-colour – gay pride.
Red – HIV/AIDS, heart disease, anti-smoking
White – general cancer, Christian themes, right to life and anti-poverty. If worn with a black wristband it imparts anti-racism.
Yellow – general cancer
Promote your company, brand or cause or just make security in your place easier with a top quality, affordable and stylish silicone wristband. Style your own wristband, get a quote and get it shipped for free. Click https://wristbandmonkey.com.au.